Jarden Home & Family International offers a stimulating, dynamic working environment where some leading brands are produced. Every member of our staff is key to our development. You will be working in an international group that encourages closeness and initiative. Join us !
It will be asked :
- Experience in custom procedures of Licence Manufacturing Warehouse and Free Industrial Zone
- Goods Service Tax ( GST) knowledge for custom compliance
- Liaison with custom authority and other government bodies for all licences application
- Experience in managing outsource security team and CCTV system
- Good Knowledge in Import and Export requirements
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or advance Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
desired date of inauguration
Let’s write the future together
Jarden Home & Family International, part of Newell Brands, has an extensive portfolio of well-known benchmark brands in the consumer sector, designed to make life easier at home and at work. Our ambition is to build the very best product ranges around our strong brands to provide solutions that appeal to consumers and satisfy their expectations for well-being. New ideas, new technologies, new consumer habits, new acquisitions, new staff... diversity is one of our core values. We encourage creativity and innovation among our staff to take our brands forward and help us succeed in all areas of our business. At Jarden Home & Family International, you will find an atmosphere built on the values of teamwork, local management to help you settle into your job and a vibrant, stimulating working environment that drives personal development. So… Welcome on board!’